Class Module Question

Doug Maddox

I have a simple class module with a property X as follows:
Private cX as Integer
Property Get X() As Integer
X = cX
End Property
Property Let X(xVal as Integer)
cX = xVal
End Property

When I view an object of this class in the Locals window, both X and
cX show up as properties of the object. Is there a way to make cX
invisible to the Locals window?

Thanks,
Doug

Bob Phillips

Don't think so Doug, it is something that has been bugging me for years

HTH

Bob