Chrome display issuses

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Personally I'm using goggle Chrome as my default browser - as Firefox has a tendency of crashing at the most inopportune time. But for some reason I am unable to use hyperlinks in PCreview and it has some issues when making threads.

Its no biggie - i just switch back to Firefox. Still it is inconvenient.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Alf, I'll download Chrome again now and give it a go :) Do all links refuse to work on PCR?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've just downloaded the latest version of Chrome, and I've posted this message with it. I've not found any problems after browsing the site for a few mins with it (other than it's hard to insert smilies) - are you using the latest version of Chrome Alf?

I'll keep browsing with it to see if I can replicate the problem :) Has anyone else had this issue too?

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Maybe I need to get the latest version. Ah its always the most obvious answer! The main problem i had was inserting a hyperlink into a word, if thats more descriptive.

Ask a Question