Check one table against two other tables to verifydata in first ta

TIGN (Trust In God Now)

Hi:

Thanks for your help.

Table A needs to be double checked against tables 1 & 2.

Table 1 has part number and part description in column one and two,
respectively.
Table 2 has part number and unique inventory code in colum one and two,
respectively.

I need to use tables 1 and 2 to make sure table A is correct. Table A has
unique inventory code, part number and part description in columns 1, 2 and
3, respectively.

Larry Linson

Are these tables all in, or all used by, the same database application? If
so, you are storing redundant data and violating proper relational database
design principles... and, if so, you should take another look at your
database architecture and design.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

"TIGN (Trust In God Now)" <TIGN (Trust In God
news:[email protected]...

TIGN (Trust In God Now)

Hi Larry:

The only database application I have is Access. I do not understand your
feedback. Do you mean "are my tables all in the same Access Database File?"
Yes the are all in the same Access Database file. If I make a seperate
database for each or the three files, will that work?

Thanks.