From: rci ([email protected])
Subject: Re: Office Chart Component and Excel

Original Format

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.programming
Date: 2003-12-04 11:00:11 PST

Dim oChart Dim Spreadsheet1 As OWC10.Spreadsheet

Set Spreadsheet1 = CreateObject("OWC10.Spreadsheet")

Spreadsheet1.Range("A1", "B650") = Sheet5.Range("A1", "B650").value

And the Example John Walkenbach did but I can only make that work when the
sheet is active.

I have gone through the MSDN area but just got totally confused. Any
pointer on how to set the worksheetname would be appreciated. As I don't
understand the spreadsheet1 stuff they are talking about

Jon Peltier

David -

The Walkenbach approach from your other post is much easier.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services