    totojepast Guest

    Is it possible to launch a process from a batch file while explicitly
    setting the process priority?

    totojepast, May 18, 2005

  2. totojepast

    Jon Guest

    Read up on the "start" command

    start > run > cmd > start /?

    Jon

    Jon, May 18, 2005

  3. totojepast

    Rob Stow Guest

    Jon wrote:
    > Read up on the "start" command
    >
    > start > run > cmd > start /?

    And the start command can also be used in the Target property of
    shortcuts on your desktop or start menu so that any app can be
    started with the priority you choose.

    Example (all on one line)

    C:\WINNT\system32\CMD.EXE /c
    "start /belownormal /d"C:\Program Files\MyApp Folder" MyApp.exe"

    Rob Stow, May 18, 2005