Changing the Font Size and attributes in a message box

LabrGuy Bob R

Is there a way, by code, to change the color, font size, font attributes etc
to individual words located inside a message box. I'm looking to have the
message box display something like " Your file was not located. (Find the
Problem) and (Fix It.)
Waords in the () should be BOLD.
Thanks
BOB

Jim Cone

The MsgBox properties are mostly determined by Windows.
The Windows setting are unique to each computer.
You can have lower and upper case text and separate individual
lines of text. That's about it.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"LabrGuy Bob R"
<[email protected]>
wrote in message
Is there a way, by code, to change the color, font size, font attributes etc
to individual words located inside a message box. I'm looking to have the
message box display something like " Your file was not located. (Find the
Problem) and (Fix It.)
Waords in the () should be BOLD.
Thanks
BOB

LabrGuy Bob R

My thanks to both of you for responding. Gives me more information to work
with.

BOB