Changing a whole spreadsheet to proper case

Amanda17

Can someone please talk me through how to change a whole spreadsheet that is
in capitals to proper case, i know how to input the formula i just cant get
it working so the whole document will change not just one cell.

Jim Cone

You would have to do it one column at a time using formulas.
A vastly simpler way is to use VBA code...
'--
Sub PropThemUp()
Dim rCell As Range
For Each rCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
rCell.Formula = Application.WorksheetFunction.Proper(rCell.Formula)
Next
End Sub
'--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
(Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming - check out XL Extras for converting text case)