Change Format of Active Cell

magmike

In Excel 2007, on WinXP SP3,

I would like to be able to change the format of the currently active
cell to make it more easily visible at a quick glance. Currently, the
active cell is just outlined in a thick black line. Is there a way to
change conditional formatting to change the fill color and/or the
outline color of the currently selected/active cell?

Thanks in advance,

magmike

PS: Sorry for cross posting - I accidentally posted this in
excel.programming but meant to post here.

Jim Cone

Maybe changing the gridline color could make a difference...
Excel Options | Advanced | Display options for this worksheet | Gridline color

Also, Chip Pearson has code and a free add-in that not all like at...
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM.htm#HighlightActiveCell
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA