change color

retep

Hi all

I'm creating an invoice with a form and subform. The form contain the
customer information while the subform enable the user to choose the
product, unit and unit price. If the user had entered a product that
has not been previously purchased by the customer, I wanted to change
the color on the unit price to red. right now I use

Me![OrderDetail.Unit Price].ForeColor = RGB(255, 0, 0)

but it change all the Unit Prices on the order to red. How do I just
change the color of the unit price of the product that I'm currently
entering instead of all the unit prices. Thanks

Peter

prabha

Hi Peter,

Try:

IF [what ever control you are comparing] = "what ever value" THEN
Me![OrderDetail.Unit Price].ForeColor = RGB(255, 0, 0)
ELSE
Me![OrderDetail.Unit Price].ForeColor = "what ever the original color
was"
END IF

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please
respond back to this posting.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support

"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."