CF with SP3 and background color

Hi
I am using CF with SP3. I change the background color of Buttons and text
fields at desing time. When I run the program in the emulator the colors are
gone.
I also want to change the background color of a label field. Is there no
possibility to do this at design time?
Thanks for any help.
Heinz

Thank you for yout answer.
I checked and I have SP3 on my device and on my desktop, but SP1 on the
emulator.
Regards
Heinz

Serg Kuryata [MS]

Hello, Heinz,

I believe you'll need to manually uninstall SP1 on the emulator and then
install SP3. The BackColor and ForeColor properties are not supported for
buttons in SP1.

Hope this helps,
Sergiy.

http://wiki.opennetcf.org/ow.asp?CompactFrameworkFAQ/DeterminingVersion