Certifcate - Authenticity - Secure Site

G

When I try to make payments online, the "This Page Cannot be Displayed" appears and I am unable to access the secure information because of certificate issues, authenticity and encrypting issues, etc. I know that in the settings, there is information regarding certificates, etc., but I've done everything so far regarding changing these settings and upgrading the scripting issue. I don't know what else to do...

"You are attempting to make a secure connection to this Web site. This Web site provides secure communication and has a valid certificate. Secure communication means that information you provide, such as your name or credit-card number, is encrypted so that it can’t be read or intercepted by other people. The certificate is a statement verifying the security of this Web site. A certificate contains information that a specific Web site is authentic. This ensures that no other site can assume the identity of the original site.

D

DL

Assuming yr using IE and its updated, first try Internet Options/Advanced -
restore defaults.
Restart and see if that helps

Deb said:
When I try to make payments online, the "This Page Cannot be Displayed"
appears and I am unable to access the secure information because of
certificate issues, authenticity and encrypting issues, etc. I know that in
the settings, there is information regarding certificates, etc., but I've
done everything so far regarding changing these settings and upgrading the
scripting issue. I don't know what else to do....
"You are attempting to make a secure connection to this Web site.
This Web site provides secure communication and has a valid certificate.
Secure communication means that information you provide, such as your name
or credit-card number, is encrypted so that it can't be read or intercepted
by other people. The certificate is a statement verifying the security of
this Web site. A certificate contains information that a specific Web site
is authentic. This ensures that no other site can assume the identity of the
original site."

B

Brian Fox

there are lots of possible reasons-but start here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q310731

: When I try to make payments online, the "This Page Cannot be Displayed" appears and I
am unable to access the secure information because of certificate issues, authenticity
and encrypting issues, etc. I know that in the settings, there is information regarding
certificates, etc., but I've done everything so far regarding changing these settings
and upgrading the scripting issue. I don't know what else to do....
:
: "You are attempting to make a secure connection to this Web site. This Web site
provides secure communication and has a valid certificate. Secure communication means
that information you provide, such as your name or credit-card number, is encrypted so
that it can't be read or intercepted by other people. The certificate is a statement
verifying the security of this Web site. A certificate contains information that a
specific Web site is authentic. This ensures that no other site can assume the identity
of the original site."
:
:
:
:

Ask a Question