center webpage in any browser/screensize on load

I am trying to get my website to load up in the middle of the screen no
matter what the browser is or the screen size is. Can anyone please help?

Rob Giordano \(Crash\)

Put your content in a table, center the table. The center is the center no
matter what the screen size. :)

|I am trying to get my website to load up in the middle of the screen no
| matter what the browser is or the screen size is. Can anyone please help?

Murray

This will only work if you are NOT using Layers, though....

If you are using layers, then you will have to take a different approach.

Mike Mueller

<BODY style="text-align: center">
should take care of this

:
: If you are using layers, then you will have to take a
different approach.
:
: --
: Murray
: --------------
: MVP FrontPage
:
:
: "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
: : > Put your content in a table, center the table. The
center is the center no
: > matter what the screen size. :)
: >
: >
message
: >
: > |I am trying to get my website to load up in the middle
of the screen no
: > | matter what the browser is or the screen size is. Can
anyone please
: > help?
: >
: >
:
:

Wouldn't you need a table within a table if some of the content is left or
right justified? The outer table would be center justified, with the inner
table holding the justification of each cell.
I've done this on a few pages I've built so far, and it works when I preview
it in browser mode with FP 2003, so I'm hoping it still works the same way
once it's published.

Mike Mueller

You would replace or modify the <body> tag that is currently
on the page, at the beginning of the page content.

message
: Whee do you insert this code, at the beginning or the end
of the code page?
:
: "Mike Mueller" wrote:
:
: > <BODY style="text-align: center">
: > should take care of this
: >
: >
: >
message
: > : > : This will only work if you are NOT using Layers,
: > though....
: > :
: > : If you are using layers, then you will have to take a
: > different approach.
: > :
: > : --
: > : Murray
: > : --------------
: > : MVP FrontPage
: > :
: > :
: > : "Rob Giordano (Crash)"
<[email protected]>
: > wrote in message
: > : : > : > Put your content in a table, center the table. The
: > center is the center no
: > : > matter what the screen size. :)
: > : >
: > : >
in
: > message
: > : >
: >
: > : > |I am trying to get my website to load up in the
middle
: > of the screen no
: > : > | matter what the browser is or the screen size is.
Can
: > anyone please
: > : > help?
: > : >
: > : >
: > :
: > :
: >
: >
: >

Mike Mueller

Teacher-
I looked at your page source, and this is what you have:

change it to this:
style="text-align: center">

:
: > wrote in message
[...]

Andrew Murray

No, you can justify the text within the table separately from the table. (go
to the Cell properties of that table for justify options top/bottom/middle
and left/centre/right etc