Cell and table margins

G

I am typing text in cells and once it reached the end of the cell the cell keeps expanding. The text does not wrap around. Is there anyway I can set the cell margins so the text wraps around automatically. If I hit return at the end of the cell to continue typing it dosen't solve the problem. When the site is viewed in different size resolutions and browsers the text positioning is not correct at all.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Can you provide a URL to this page on the web or paste the code for your table (HTML/Code View) into
a message and post here?

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Sam B. said:
I am typing text in cells and once it reached the end of the cell the cell keeps expanding. The
text does not wrap around. Is there anyway I can set the cell margins so the text wraps around
automatically. If I hit return at the end of the cell to continue typing it dosen't solve the
problem. When the site is viewed in different size resolutions and browsers the text positioning is
not correct at all.

Ask a Question