ccb-f error code

Reaction score
i have a dell dimension 2400 with windows XP home edition. Eset NOD32 Antivirus 3.0, Regcure, CCleaner, XoftSpySE. board is Dell OG1548 AOO. have 1022 MB installed memory. have LG flatron screen, Logitech cordless keyboard and mouse, and cable modem.

i would like to get rid of this CCB-F error code.

my clock is fine now. i am running no trial versions of anything and no freeware. i was directed once to Lavasoft to hopefully get the problem fixed, but since i'm no longer a lavasoft (Adaware) customer, they couldn't/wouldn't(?)help me.

I am a technically ignorant old lady. I am hoping for a simple fix so that i can access my games again. I don't understand much of the computer language and a lot of what i see goes over my head. Is there a simple fix?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & welcome,

I see you have regcure in you arsenal of "fix-it" programs, I take it you have run this program?

As I read more I see that you may be at the mercy of Lavasoft, I'm glad I dumped them. :rolleyes:

I'll keep looking ...

:user:

Ask a Question