Can't Sign In To Vista Newsgroup

M

MacKenrick

I can't sign-in to Vista General Discussion Newsgroup using Internet Explorer. I try to sign-in the normal way but after putting in my hotmail address and PW, it sends me back to the Newsgroup but I'm not signed in. I'm trying to sign in on a WinXP computer. Does that make a difference (I don't think it should). Any suggestions will be appreciated. I don't like using my email to view newsgroups unless it is a last resort. Thank you for the help.

N

Not Even Me

if your settings for cookies are wrong, that can happen.
I set to accept all cookies and ir works fine.
using a newsreader is actually easier than the web interface.
there are many free ones, Google is your friend
I can't sign-in to Vista General Discussion Newsgroup using Internet Explorer. I try to sign-in the normal way but after putting in my hotmail address and PW, it sends me back to the Newsgroup but I'm not signed in. I'm trying to sign in on a WinXP computer. Does that make a difference (I don't think it should). Any suggestions will be appreciated. I don't like using my email to view newsgroups unless it is a last resort. Thank you for the help.

S

silver hair

Hi
I don't like to read from Email either
EI7 works ok but
I use Firefox I can make the print real big
like it better

Ask a Question