can't send web page by using SendingPage by E-mail link

P

Phil

New to Vista. I Had gotten use to the ease of AOL where you can pull a heart down off top of page to insert web page into mail. On IE when I open a page and click on the 'Send Page in E-mail' link from page drop down menu I can't get the mail to send. First I get a notice that not all pics are found then I get the below error when sending anyway.

The host 'Aol' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'Emailing: Musical Code Found in Da Vinci Painting - AOL News', Account: 'Aol', Server: 'Aol', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Any ideas?

G

Gary VanderMolen

"Aol" is not a valid mail server name. Please use the mail settings
specified by AOL:
http://www.postmaster.aol.com/imap/express.html

--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]

New to Vista. I Had gotten use to the ease of AOL where you can pull a heart down off top of page to insert web page into mail. On
IE when I open a page and click on the 'Send Page in E-mail' link from page drop down menu I can't get the mail to send. First I
get a notice that not all pics are found then I get the below error when sending anyway.

The host 'Aol' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject 'Emailing: Musical Code Found in Da Vinci Painting - AOL News', Account: 'Aol', Server: 'Aol', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Any ideas?

Ask a Question