CANT SEE MORE THAN 4 EVENTS IN MONTH MADE,OUTLOOK IS RUBBISH LIKE

TRYINGTORUNABUSINESS

I have more than 5 appointments or events for one
day or a period of days. When there are more than 5 events or
appointments on a particular day or period of days you cannot see the
label for appointments greater than the 4 displayed. Is there a way
that i can resize the date/day boxes to allow the display of
all the events without changing the calendar view?
ALSO IF YOU ENTER TASKS IN THE CALENDER IT WILL MOVE DOWN APPOINTMENTS WHICH
YOU COULD MISS IF YOU DONT SPOT THE TINY ARROW TO INDICATE THAT THERE ARE
MORE ITEMS THAT DAY.WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH THIS UNCONFIGURABLE MONTH VIEW IS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...af847&dg=microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

BTW - this will work in all versions:
http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/2wk_cal/2wk_cal.htm

also, the larger the window or higher the res, the more things you'll see
listed. I see 6 per day. Putting all the toolbars on one line will also
help.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

TRYINGTORUNABUSINESS

Hi,Thanks for your response,I use outlook 2007,and always use month view as
my work involves planning work over several weeks ahead.
I use a 12" portable laptop so increasing the resolution might make it hard
to read.
The link is a good idea for a one off bit of work but not ideal for everyday

TRYINGTORUNABUSINESS said:
[...]

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I too use a 12" and set it on the highest resolution my video card can
handle. It's actually easier on my eyes, except when I use it in a vehicle,
than lower resolutions because the text is sharper.

--
[...]

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"TRYINGTORUNABUSINESS" <TRYINGTORUNABUSINESS @discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message
I have more than 5 appointments or events for one
day or a period of days. When there are more than 5 events or
appointments on a particular day or period of days you cannot see the
label for appointments greater than the 4 displayed. Is there a way
that i can resize the date/day boxes to allow the display of
all the events without changing the calendar view?
ALSO IF YOU ENTER TASKS IN THE CALENDER IT WILL MOVE DOWN APPOINTMENTS
WHICH
YOU COULD MISS IF YOU DONT SPOT THE TINY ARROW TO INDICATE THAT THERE
ARE
MORE ITEMS THAT DAY.WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH THIS UNCONFIGURABLE MONTH
VIEW
IS

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then