can't run web apps

Kevin

I returned to .NET from working in VC6.0 today and I can
no longer run my lcoalhost webapps.

The message I get in the browser is "Server Application
Unavailable ... An error message detailing the cause of
this specific request failure can be found in the system
event log of the web server ..."

When I go look in event viewer, there aren't any messages!
How can I track this down?

Alvin Bruney

is your iis running? are you app pools running. let's eliminate the obvious
first.

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hello Kevin,

I noticed that the issue has already been posted in this group.
Members of the community posted a response to your question.
If you have follow up questions, please post there.

Thanks.

Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support