Can't perform requested operation in excel macro

John

Programing a macro in excel 2003. At some point I got "Can't perform
requested operation" when trying to run it. So I saved the whole thing
and went to bed.

Now excel won't run the macro at all. If I just try "Step into" I get
the same error, "Can't perform the requested operation." It won't let me
open it with edit either. Same error.

How do I get back into the macro to edit it and fix whatever is wrong?

John

Jim Cone

John,
Disable macros when you open the file.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"John"
wrote in message
Programing a macro in excel 2003. At some point I got "Can't perform
requested operation" when trying to run it. So I saved the whole thing
and went to bed.

Now excel won't run the macro at all. If I just try "Step into" I get
the same error, "Can't perform the requested operation." It won't let me
open it with edit either. Same error.
How do I get back into the macro to edit it and fix whatever is wrong?
John

ytayta555

try in excel :

tools - macro - security - security level - low
and then ok ; maybe help