Can't access antivirus web site

G

Since cleaning and reconfiguring my computer after the Sasser virus, I have been unable to access the Norton web site to update my anitivirus subscription. I get a "cannot display page" message with any selection I make from the main page. Anyone know what to do

G

Hi Brooke
I have the same situation here on my system , so finally I decided to read on microsoft web site but I dont find anything . Now after researching it looks like it is either spyware or adware and they probably got installed when system was infected with sasser
I will try to remove it by using some software from http://www.lavasoftusa.com/ and will post the result as soon as I can get to concrete solution to this problem

In the mean time if anybody knows what exactly is the problem please help
not only norton but all the major antivirus site have been blocked on my system and the prompt says "you are not authorize" after shoing the popup screen for login and pwd

Brooke try going to mcafee or trend micro site , you won't be able to

Ask a Question