Bargain Canon MP210 All-in-one for £13.74

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I got this in an e-mail from Euroffice, and it seems like it could be a good deal if you are after a cheap printer/scanner/copier.

The printer is the Canon MP210 and costs £35.89 ex vat, reduced from £60.17 ex vat.

But, there's 20% off for new customers (which I assum applies) and £20 cashback from canon if you buy before the 14th April (link to this on the product page).

So, if my maths is correct thats £35.89 * 1.175 (vat) * .8 (20% new customer discount) - £20 = £13.74 total price :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Sounds too good to be true ... is your maths that good? :lol:

Still, the colour cartridge is only £13.57 ... :thumb:

:user:

Reaction score
It sounds a good deal, but............................the catch is?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, the numbers are right :D Although if you want to be exact its £13.7366 ;) I'm not sure what postage is (edit, I've just checked and it says free shipping!?), and this is assuming you get the 20% discount and the cashback from Canon - although I can't see that being a problem as canon are usually quite good :thumb:

If you can get refills this will be a bargain!
nod.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
feckit said:
It sounds a good deal, but............................the catch is?

The only catch seems to be that you have to wait for a cashback cheque from Canon. I've not ordered one myself though as I've already got a printer, so I can't vouch for how this works - I just posted it as it looked like a good deal :)

Reaction score
They are very good:nod: Canon is all I ever use never had a problem:user:

Reaction score
that's a good printer, we have one in the office. personally though, i prefer to purchase a separate photo printer, monochrome printer, scanner, photocopier, etc. - but then again, i'm not that rich. i just have a canon selphy for quick printouts for pictures i take... and a canon laserjet 1320n for document prints - this has been running close to 4 years now without a hitch.

Ask a Question