cannot send mail any more per windows mail

cannot send mail after error occured.

Yesterday I found some error message during send mail with attachment. and
this unable sent mail is not deletable. How? and later on no mail ca be sent
out. some one can help me? I feel very upset unable to send urgent mail.
below is the error message: i have enough space in HD for mail file storage.

无法显示邮件
Windows Mail 在显示此邮件时é‡åˆ°äº†æ„外问题。请检查您的计算机是å¦æœ‰è¶³å¤Ÿçš„内存或ç£ç›˜ç©ºé—´ï¼Œç„¶åŽå†è¯•ã€‚

Windows Mail

"cannot send mail after error occured." <cannot send mail after error
Yesterday I found some error message during send mail with attachment. and
this unable sent mail is not deletable. How? and later on no mail ca be
sent
out. some one can help me? I feel very upset unable to send urgent mail.
below is the error message: i have enough space in HD for mail file
storage.

??????
Windows Mail ????????????????????????????????????,?????

Windows Mail
I can't read that message, but you might want to download and
install the hotfix that handles most undeletable messages:

If you want to see a translation of the description to another language,
click on the triangle under Article Translations near the top right
corner, then the language you want, then the arrow to the right of the
triangle. Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also
works in other folders. If you don't know whether you have a 32-bit
version of Vista or a 64-bit version, try the hotfix for the 32-bit
version first. Some common antivirus programs , such as most of those
from Norton or McAfee, tend to cause stuck messages and other
problems in Windows Mail, although seldom immediately, so if you
have such a program, remember where to find the hotfix, and hope it
will install again if you need it again. A recent version of the Trend
antivirus program also causes assorted problems in Windows Mail.

The Vista SP1 update includes this hotfix and more, but takes longer
to install.

Occasionally, deleting messages from the Outbox requires you to break
your connection to the internet while you delete the messages.