cannot send E-mail.

Eddy

Hi ,
I have a problem sending E-mails, under forward, or reply or new, my
normally pop-up
contact list, when I click " To " does not appear..
Btw. this issue started when Windows changed the E-mail program
approx.mid July,2010
Can someone Please Help me....
Thanks !!!......Eddy...

Gary VanderMolen

I don't understand where you say "Windows changed the E-mail program
approx.mid July." Changed it from what to what? Windows does not
change your email program unless you gave it permission.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)