Cannot see the Cursor in FP2003

G

Just up-graded from FP2002 to 2003. Now I can't see the blinking cursor anywhere on the page, regardless of the background color of the page. If I place and click the mouse over the area I want to edit, the cursor is apparently doing it's thing as text, graphics, etc. are entered. I just can't see the cursor. I have no problem seeing the cursor in other programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. Only FP2003. Didn't have that problem with FP2002. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Try changing your cursor style (control panel - mouse pointers), restarting the PC and FP and then changing the cursor back again

--

| Just up-graded from FP2002 to 2003. Now I can't see the blinking cursor anywhere on the page, regardless of the background color
of the page. If I place and click the mouse over the area I want to edit, the cursor is apparently doing it's thing as text,
graphics, etc. are entered. I just can't see the cursor. I have no problem seeing the cursor in other programs, such as Microsoft
Word, Excel, etc. Only FP2003. Didn't have that problem with FP2002. Any suggestions?
|
| Thanks.
|
| --
| The buck gains considerable velocity by the time it reaches my desk.
|
| StormTight

G

WP & Stephan, thanks for the suggestions. Tried both of them. However, neither fixed the problem. Thanks for the effort to help. Appreciate it!

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Check to see if there is updated driver for your video card.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

StormTight said:
WP & Stephan, thanks for the suggestions. Tried both of them. However, neither fixed the
problem. Thanks for the effort to help. Appreciate it!regardless of the background color of the page. If I place and click the mouse over the area I want
to edit, the cursor is apparently doing it's thing as text, graphics, etc. are entered. I just can't
see the cursor. I have no problem seeing the cursor in other programs, such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, etc. Only FP2003. Didn't have that problem with FP2002. Any suggestions?

J

John Jansen \(MSFT\)

Not sure what solutions or options you were offered, but you should also try
toggling the cursor width.

Control Panel
Accessibility Options
Display
Change the cursor to be wider, APPLY
Change the cursor to be narrow again, APPLY

G

John!!!! That was right on target! It fixed the problem! Thank you.
--
The buck gains considerable velocity by the time it reaches my desk.

StormTight

John Jansen (MSFT) said:

Control Panel
Accessibility Options
Display

G

Thank you SO much. I tried lots of other things and This worked for me.
Happy Thanksgiving...

John Jansen (MSFT) said:

Control Panel
Accessibility Options
Display

Ask a Question