Cannot nudge text and objects

Dread

I have created a new presentation and I cannot move any object of text
box in small increments. If I try to nudge with the keyboard arrows
or by slowly moving the edge of the text box it jumps to a specific
location. This has never happened before. Could someone PLEASE tell
me how to nudge again?

Glen Millar

Hi,

You may need to turn off snapping to the grid. In 2003, it is <Control + G>.

You can also do small increments with <Control + Arrow key>.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com