Can you add more than 10 labels in the Outlook Calendar?

One of our customers is using a very buggy Office Calender application and we
are trying to build a case to switch them to the Outlook Calender. They are
already running Outlook 2003 with Exchange Server 2003. They want to be able
to have more than 10 color labels in the Calender. The application they have
now lets them make as many as they want. They currently have 16 different
labels. Outlook has a default limitation of 10 labels. We need at a minimum
the 16 that they have now.

Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

Labels are limited in 2003. Categories are not. You could make Filtered
Views using Categories - but you won't get colours.

If they go to 2007, Categories relate to colours and they are able to do
more than the 16 they want.

I hope this helps you at least a little bit!

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Outlook trainer and author of Productiv_IT with Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
Canberra, Australia

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal
"Bradly Fletchall, MCP, SBS" <Bradly Fletchall, MCP,
news:[email protected]...