can not save

shakey

Trying to save some web sites I am getting the message " ERROR SAVING WEB
PAGE--the web page could not be saved to selected location". I was trying to
save to same folder in My Documents where I put similar pages.
WazzUp?
Tia
Mel

TaurArian [MS-MVP]

Some Web pages are designed not to be saved.

--

TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2006