    - these are ok, but it refuses to import records with blank fields;
    importing only those records with every field populated. I am not an
    experienced access user and would appreciate any help with this one.

    Guest, Oct 18, 2004

    John Nurick Guest

    Hi Sandra,

    One possibility is that the fields in the table are defined as
    "Required".

    Is an XX_ImportErrors table created (where XX is the name of the table
    you're trying to import to? If so, this usually contains clues to what's
    happening.

    --
    John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP]

    Please respond in the newgroup and not by email.

    John Nurick, Oct 18, 2004