can i use excel 97 side by side with Excel 2003

I use excel 97 for some of my setup worksheets - am I able to install my
excel 97 on my new computer which already has excel 2003 on it? I will still
be utilizing the new 2003 excel for all my other projects but prefer the way
things are handled on specific old worksheets and would like to use 97 for
those. Will I have issues with the 2 crossing with one another somehow?

Jim Cone

This older post of mine has some guidelines...
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1502560D
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA