Can I password protect one folder in my personal folders only

I want to create one folder in my personal folders to store priviladged work
information, so can I password protect just this one folder as others use my
computer to retrive work related information so I don't want to have to
password the entire personal folders section as if I did I would have to give
out the password hennce not a lot of use?????

Thanks in advance if you can help

Roady [MVP]

Not possible. Create a separate pst-file for that which you password
protect.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----
"Simon (liking the new software so far?)" <Simon (liking the new software so
far?)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I want to create one folder in my personal folders to store priviladged work
information, so can I password protect just this one folder as others use my
computer to retrive work related information so I don't want to have to
password the entire personal folders section as if I did I would have to
give
out the password hennce not a lot of use?????

Thanks in advance if you can help

Nice thanks for that, I did notice if you go into thr folder properties in
2007, that there is an option to ristrict users who can open that particular
folder, but it is greyed out. |Do you know if there are any plans to
impliment some form of folder privilages within each .pst file??? Just curious
Simon

Roady [MVP]

No, the permissions tab is only available within an Exchange organisation.
Note that this is linked to your user credentials. If you have people use
your login credentials this feature would still not achieve the result you
want. Best is to provide separate login creadentials to Windows to the other
users. This way you can keep your own information private.