Caluclate Pounds Per Hour

JK

I need to calculate the number of pounds produced per hour based on the
following fields.

Ounce Pack (2.5oz) - Case Count (128) - Start Time (1:20 PM) - End Time
(4:12 PM) - Cases Produced (112)

I have already calculated the number of pounds produced within the
time-frame (2,240).

And, I'm already calculating the number of hours it took to produce the the
total number of pounds (2.87).

Now, (and this is where I need help) I need to figure out how many pounds
can be produced based on the above data in one hour. For example, if 717lbs
were packed in 2 hours the answer would be 358.50.

I hope this makes sense, I really need help on this.

Thx so much!

RagDyeR

Use:
=2240/2.87