Calender Control

K

K Crofts

I have a calender control on a form, i need to be able to
select a date on the calender and the date to be
transferred to a text box (called: date) on the same form.
Any ideas????
Thanks

G

Thanks - this solves the last stage of my own problem but I'm having trouble getting started. I want to have a command button launch the Calendar control, send an optional parameter (i.e. the date currently in the txtDate field), have the user select a date - or close the Calendar (using Escape, preferably) and return focus to the calling form.

So far, I have created the command button and some code in the OnClick event. And now, thanks to you, I know what to do with the user selection. How do I launch the Calendar? Do I put it on a form of its own as the only control? Or is there a smarter way? Trying that has the problem that it doesn't seem possible to double-click on a date to select it. I can't find where to assign any values to the Calendar's own properties - I would assume that there would be a "start from date" property etc. I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Ann
Denmark

Ask a Question