calendar control

hello community

can someone kindly guide me on how to use the Calendar Control Object?

what I did was,

1) View > Toolbar > Control Toolbox

2) Clicked the more control tool icon > and select the Calendar Control 11.0

3) A Calendar picture was inserted into the Word Document

4) From here, how do i use the Calendar display - ( I tried to click the
droplist fro the Month, it does not work...?

5) The Calendar displayed the correct Month and Date, and is it this way
only, just displaying the Actual Date and Month, can I manipulate it like,
clicking for other days of the month ?

thanks community for the assistance

oldLearner57

Beth Melton

All of the controls on the Control Toolbox are VBA controls. So if you
want to utilize the Calendar control you also need to know VBA, such
as tell Word what to do using the AfterUpdate event for the Calendar
Control.

If you have something specific in mind you might want to ask how to
accomplish it over in one of the Word VBA newsgroups.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"tikchye_oldLearner57" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

thanks Beth Melton for the two replied regarding (Table Formula and Calendar
Control)

have a nice day :)