Burning data via Batch file

Kenny Monnett

Can anyone tell me how I can use XP's burning software
from a batch file?? I need to burn data to cd daily and
would really like to do so using a batch file that I can
run as an automatic task. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

Torgeir Bakken (MVP)

Kenny said:
Can anyone tell me how I can use XP's burning software
from a batch file?? I need to burn data to cd daily and
would really like to do so using a batch file that I can
run as an automatic task. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Hi

CreateCD - Windows XP and Windows 2003 CD Recording utility (free)
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/CreateCD.htm

CreateCD utility is designed as a command-line-based alternative to the
GUI-based CD-Recording process in Windows XP and Windows 2003.

With VBscript:

From a google newsgroup search at

From: John Smith ([email protected])
Subject: Sample: Copy files and invoking CD Writing in XP