Breakpoint checkboxe

G

Hi all, although I'm not new to news group, it's my first post in here. Had to go through the web interface since I couldn't find an direct access to the Microsoft NNTP server and my provider (sympatico.ca) doesn't publish this particular newsgroup :-( and not sure if I have the right forum.

My question is in regard to the breakpoint checkbox (the checkbox that shows which breakpoints are enabled/disabled and that you can use to enable/disable breakpoints by clicking on the checkbox). Anybody knows why the checkboxes will stop displaying the checkmark for enabled breakpoint (the checkbox is always cleared), although clicking on the checkbox will toggle the breakpoint? It's driving me nuts! Hopefully, it's a known problem with a solution, although Google newsgroup search had no mention of such problem :-(

PS. I'm using .Net 2003.

Thanks.

G

Forget about it, it was a graphic driver issue..

Now I only whish it wouldn't go through all the projects when I tell it to rebuild a solution. VS6 was so much faster in that aspect :-(

Ask a Question