Brava! Reader - PDF Viewer, TIFF Viewer

webmaster

Brava! Reader is a free PDF Viewer, TIFF Viewer and CSF (content sealed
format) Viewer. View and print TIFF, PDF and CSF files. Brava! Reader
opens files quickly without startup delay and runs either as a desktop
application or as an ActiveX with IE. TIFF imaging supports,
monochrome (fax) and color, multi-page and oversize high resolution
images. CSF files are persistent rights protected published files
created by the free Net-It(r) Now.

http://www.bravaviewer.com/reader.htm

Download: ftp://ftp2.infograph.com/dl/BravaReader.exe

El Gee

(e-mail address removed) wrote in
Brava! Reader is a free PDF Viewer, TIFF Viewer and CSF (content
sealed format) Viewer. View and print TIFF, PDF and CSF files.
Brava! Reader opens files quickly without startup delay and runs
either as a desktop application or as an ActiveX with IE. TIFF
imaging supports, monochrome (fax) and color, multi-page and oversize
high resolution images. CSF files are persistent rights protected
published files created by the free Net-It(r) Now.

http://www.bravaviewer.com/reader.htm

Download: ftp://ftp2.infograph.com/dl/BravaReader.exe

Any idea if this has been tested with WebTurboTax.com? The require the
Adobe plugin and that is the ONLY reason I had to move away from
Brava...

El Gee - www (dot) mistergeek (dot) com <><

Did you hear the one about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac?
He had trouble sleeping at night, wondering if there was a dog.
Remove yourhat to reply ... but it may take a while.

Nunya Bizniss

(e-mail address removed) wrote in message
Brava! Reader is a free PDF Viewer, TIFF Viewer and CSF (content sealed
format) Viewer.

....and be aware that it's a 9.2 Meg download! Personally, I think I'll stick
with Foxit.