Bold text in a messagebox

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

Robert,

Unless you custom paint it, you can't. The textbox only supports one
font family for all of the text.

You would have to use a RichTextBox to do this.

Hope this helps.

Robert Bravery

Thanks
Robert

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
- (e-mail address removed)

Robert Bravery said:
Hi all,

Can I make part of a text bold in a messagebox

Thanks
Robert

Michael Nemtsev

Hello Robert,

See sample there http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/MessageBoxManager.asp

Robert Bravery said:
Hi all,

Can I make part of a text bold in a messagebox

Thanks
Robert
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsche