Bloody marvellous to be on this site with u all!

Reaction score
Hi all, if poss could do with a question answered but first in brief let me introduce myself. As you will see I am logged in as robpicu, i am rob & fortunate to being a private investigator. 1 year now & what a great job, love it, love it.
In my spare time like to check out new tech stuff, software / program reviews etc. Sites like this is just what we all need, someone always seems to have an answer so here go's:-
Please, does anyone know how i can create a cd combining mp3 tracks with visualizations. I want to be able to play these through my dvd player to view on a plasma screen? Many thanks, hope someone can advise. bye 4 now

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
hiya and welcome
hello.gif

for the DVD then you'll need to make a DVD/slideshow and use the MP3's as the soundtrack:thumb:

Reaction score
Cool beans, Me_2001.

Me__2001 said:
hiya and welcome
hello.gif

for the DVD then you'll need to make a DVD/slideshow and use the MP3's as the soundtrack:thumb:

Like your style, now u got me thinking i feel a shot of vodka is in order. You can go back to bed now, sleep well until next time.

Thanks for your help.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Robpicu said:
Like your style, now u got me thinking i feel a shot of vodka is in order. You can go back to bed now, sleep well until next time.

Thanks for your help.

Wassup? You no see my post?

MS Powerpoint costs money, agreed, but it does do the job, does it very well. And my kids had mastered it at eight years old, so it easy to use. You'll probably take to it very well.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
MS Powerpoint costs money, agreed, but it does do the job, does it very well. And my kids had mastered it at eight years old, so it easy to use. You'll probably take to it very well.

I didn't realise you could play Powerpoint Files though a DVD player, is there an easy way to export them? Would be very handy if it is possible as I could use it for uni work! :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I didn't realise you could play Powerpoint Files though a DVD player, is there an easy way to export them? Would be very handy if it is possible as I could use it for uni work! :D

Ah poop. Early bedtime I think.

Um, colour me embarrassed :blush:

I totally missed the DVD playback requirement.

Damn, I'm just gonna go plug in the ass-kicking machine......

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello ... welcome. :thumb:

I know how to put a DVD in and it plays ... will that do? :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Ah poop. Early bedtime I think.

Um, colour me embarrassed :blush:

I totally missed the DVD playback requirement.

Damn, I'm just gonna go plug in the ass-kicking machine......

Flops you look so cute when you're embarassed ;) *blows flops a kiss*

Rob, Hi & welcome to the forum :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ciri,

When Flops does not have a job in hand his intellect is in high gear, when he gets a good deal he starts talking gibberish :D Come to think of it, we all do that from time to time :p

Hey Flops, if I put a "chapati" in a universal player will it play Mozart?:confused:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ciri,

When Flops does not have a job in hand his intellect is in high gear, when he gets a good deal he starts talking gibberish :D Come to think of it, we all do that from time to time :p

Hey Flops, if I put a "chapati" in a universal player will it play Mozart?:confused:

My most recent calculations indicate the probability is high :)

You lot never gonna let me forget this are you? ;)

Reaction score
LOL welcome m8

Lets take this over to Software/Windows applications section shall we?
It could be a long thread ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ciri,

No No No... Chapati's always play beethoven or Eminem. No chapati worth it's salt would be caught wearing anything as frilly as Mozart! :p

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
Umm - what's a "chapati"

I'm still giggling at the thought of an ass kicking machine

Covenant

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
A type of 'flat-bread'. I used to cook mine on a large, non stick frypan... improvising a lot really. Now I'd just buy them at the supermarket I think, but I'm afraid I haven't eaten them for years. Used to eat them a lot back when I was flatting. Quite fancy one now... but never wrote the recipie down. One of those things you make so often that you never need to think about it I suppose.

Ask a Question