From: (e-mail address removed) (Dave Edwards)
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking
Subject: Blank Screen
Date: 19 Apr 2004 07:26:07 -0700

Windows 2000 is locking up my system as soon as the GUI tries to
load. I tried booting with every boot option, including safe mode and
debug
mode and I get the same result. In normal mode it crashes to a blank
screen when loading. In safe mode it will allow me to enter my
username and password, then crashes to blank screen.

It just locks on the blank screen, ctrl-alt-del won't work, nor will
the soft
power button, anyone have any ideas?

--
Sergio Moreno
Microsoft Windows Networking

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.