blank page - Microsoft works word processor

scamper

Updated my resume and ended up with a blank third page. Any suggestions on
how i can get rid of it?

Mark Adams

scamper said:
Updated my resume and ended up with a blank third page. Any suggestions on
how i can get rid of it?

Copy/Paste the text into a new document, and skip the blank page. Might also
try placing the cursor at the top of the blank page and pressing the delete
key until the text moves up from the following page.

R. C. White

Hi, Scamper.

As Mark said, you might just have a lot of blank lines (line feeds) at the
end of your document, enough to cause the third page to print. Or it might
be a New Page control character. I don't know what character Works uses to
trigger a New Page, but you probably can insert it by using <Ctrl>+<Enter>;
that works most places in Windows.

Or, as Mark said, you can just go the the end of your document and Backspace
until your cursor gets back onto the second page. Then Save your edited
copy so that you don't have the same problem next time.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX