Bizarre clipping problem

Reaction score
I have a user here who's having some strangeness with her emails.

Scenario 1: Someone forwards her an email from a second party. The second party's email is quoted in the email body as usual. When my user receives it, however, it's clipped off. Sometimes she only receives the header of the second party's forwarded email, sometimes she'll get the first line.

Scenario 2: Someone forwards and email that actually gets through in one piece to her. She replies to said email (quoting original forward) and it's clipped off when she sends it. If you cehck her sent mail, it's clipped in there as well. Again, the clip point is rather random.

She's using Outlook 2000 on Windows 98. One email that had this problem came from an employee at one of our other office - he's on Outlook 2003 with no encryption setup for emails.

I'm sorry if my description doesn't make sense, but it's hard to explain without looking at the screen. It doesn't happen all of the time, but it has been happening more often lately.

Ask a Question