biweekly payments on a loan using Pmt function

I wanted to figure how much my savings would be on a loan if I made biweekly
payments instead of monthly payments. Example: if the regular monthly
payment was $1,231 , I would make two payments of $615 instead. How can I
determine how much I will save in interest with option 2?

rate:6.25%/12
nper:12*30
loan amount:200,000
The above amounts are what I used to determine the monthly payment of $1231,
which multiplied out will have me repaying $443,160 over the life of the
loan. How much interest would I be saving making the biweekly payments is
what I want to figure out? Can anyone help?

Jim Cone

Using the free Excel add-in "Calculate Payments", the results were...
'---------------------------------
Loan: $200,000
Interest rate: 6.25 %
Term: 30 years