:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
738df771-1.gif

Happy Birthday Abarbarian!
Have a great day

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Super card TC thanks a lot. Sun shining here so an outing to the big city of Kendal is in order followed by pinball (me mate has ten machines in his garage) and some racing game with a steering wheel and pedals on a 50" toped of with spag bog and wine and a smoke. :dance:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ha ha well done the DHSS and god bless Cameron and the British government. :bow:

Apart from all my physical health problems and I have a hospital appointment to see about a tear in my groin this Friday. Along with the fact that my doctor has been treating me for stress for the last five months and I have a medical certificate till the end of the month. The DHSS rang me today to tell me that I have been awarded no points in my recent fitness for work assessment and am now considered fully fit for work.
This means that my £73 a week income will be cut to £57 and I am free to look for work.

Whoooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee ain't life good in the UK. :cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
@Abarbarian.... awww you lucky thing! I love the sound of that racing game, sounds like it would be oodles of fun. Enjoy! :thumb::thumb:

I think it is this one,

http://www.ea.com/most-wanted

You race through towns etc and get chased by the police too. Very exciting and certainly get your heart rate up ha ha. Almost like my real driving but with slightly less crashes. :lol:

Ask a Question