Battlefield flying

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Now as sad as i am i am totally in awe of the players who fly either Helicopters or Fighters in Battlefield 2. Last night i was pacing up and down on an aircraft carrier waiting for my chance to fly one of the flaming things..flaming being the optimum word. Didnt get a chance with the Fighter plane as all the aces came out and beat me to the cockpit. Now the Helicopter was different i did manage to steal the pilots seat and wink and wave to all the others on deck awaiting my mission to save Queen and Country . Rotars spinning throttle on (see you guys later) slowly rising then eeerrmmm a slight tilt (no a large tilt) as as Jaques Cousteau would say swimming with fish...

With a mouse how do they fly them or should i buy a Joystick . Either way help help help.Good advice on the best joystick would be welcomed .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I found it just the same Rush, I just jump in the side and fire weapons :D I'm getting a joystick adapter tomorrow so I can use my FF joystick, so I might give it a go then and see if its any easier.

I love the little 4x4's - if you see some crazy guy zooming round in one of those things its probably me ;) I try to capture flags right at the far end of the enemy base, as they least expect it.

Reaction score
Helis are my strongpoint, especially the little tiny ones with the machine guns... If you see anyone chucking one of those around like an absolute nutter but wiping the enemy out doing superb tactical daring manouveres - thats me :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
My handle is Blind Pigeon . Its great when top guys see they were killed by a Blind Pigeon (lol)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice find there Mucks, I'm going to try that now :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Rush said:
AC/DC tune methinks mucks:)

Thunderstruck. Thats track one off the live at Donnington in '92 album if my memory serves me correctly.

AC/DC rock!!
rocknroll2.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
What is full of spyware?

Explain please. :)

I think TD means the link to the download just above, it has a popup on the first page to prompt to install some spyware (if you click cancel its ok though).

pikakilla

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
i use firefox so no problem

the vid is clean...i woulndt post it otherwise

Last edited:

Ask a Question