Background color

After I downloaded my web pages to my site, the background color on all but
two pages did not show - the background is white

Samantha

Binu K [MSFT]

Hi Samantha

In FrontPage open the page in question. Right click on the page, open page
properties and select the formatting tab. Now select the background color

Hope this helps

regards
binuk
MSFT

This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights