Back Crunching

Reaction score
Whew..... 4 days of now power and no a/c is a pain. We had a major Tboomer storm with winds rup thru Rigaud and the Laurentians last tuesday. I have been down withoit DSL Phone or Hydro since then, but am back on line now.

Harvey

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Me Sister, in Canada, just sent me some pics of the trees that were 'blown down' by a storm they had this week, a lot of trees :( ... hope you lot keep 'em storms over your side of the pond. ;)

Nice to see you back, in one piece too. :thumb:

Reaction score
Nice werent they... My headache was 12 Maples about 100 years old and 80 feet tall on the property border line belonging to the town. They took out 400 feet of Hydro Line and 3 Hydro poles. They strung a temp line in today and will replace the poles in a week or so as soon as the remaining 140,000 people still without power get back up.

The casulaty count so far is the 40,000 BTU AC, my office lost 3 monitors and the sat TV receiver and a 32 Inch TV.

Ask a Question