autopreview not working on PF calendars

James

Running Exch 2003 SP1 and Outlook 2003 SP1.

Noticed that the Autopreview doesn't work for calendar appointments if
they are in a Public Folder calendar. You have to open the appointment
to view the details.

Local meetings, or meetings from another users calendar show properly.

And yes, my view is set to Day/Week/Month with Autopreview.

What gives?

J.

James

Anybody? Buhler? Buhler?

Newsgroup response has definately taken a nosedive over the years.

J.