Automatically update print area

Sheeny

Hi, I have a workbook that we use every year. Every year new rows ar
added to the sheets for the current activity since last used. It is
pain to have to go and change the print area for each sheet again afte
these changes. Any ideas how I can write a macro to automaticall
calculate the print area for each worksheet and then print?

Thanks so much

Jim Cone

Excel automatically prints everything that is on the sheet.
To write a macro that sets a print area, you will have to define
how the print area will differ from what is shown on the sheet.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Sheeny"
wrote in message

Hi, I have a workbook that we use every year. Every year new rows are
added to the sheets for the current activity since last used. It is a
pain to have to go and change the print area for each sheet again after
these changes. Any ideas how I can write a macro to automatically