automatically create a spinner and link it when a button is pressed

jamesleggit

For my gcse coursework in ICT i need to create a button which will
insert a new row while doing this i need it to create a spinner. i can
do this but i am having problems getting it to link it to the cell
automatically please help. :cool:

Tom Ogilvy

Sub Macro1()
Dim spn As Spinner
Dim rng as Range
Set spn = _
ActiveSheet.Spinners.Add(265.5, 128.25, 21, 15)
Set rng = spn.TopLeftCell
spn.LinkedCell = rng.Address(external:=False)
End Sub

Tom Ogilvy

"jamesleggit" <[email protected]>
wrote in message