AutoCAD 2000.dwg

Won Dampchin

Is there a freeware CAD program that saves files in, and be fully compliant
with AutoCAD 2000.dwg format? The files must also be in Paper Space format.

TIA
Regards...

Taf®

Bob Adkins said:
Nice! Thanks for the link.

You're welcome!
Highly recommended. It appears to be a free version of IntelliCAD, an
excellent AutoCAD clone. I see no limitations so far.

It's Registerware, but well worth the effort.

That's for sure!

Susan Bugher

Olaf Greck

Thanks!

I had to try a few time to successfully download this. Using Free
Download Manager the d/l always failed around 80% and retry did not
work.
Using Firefox and "save as" provided me with a file one byte short
(working file is 13.604.864bytes) and when trying to install with the
message :
"this is not a valid win32 application" (on win2k).

Today the d/l was successful and IntelliCad makes a good impression

best regards

Olaf

Won Dampchin

Won said:
Is there a freeware CAD program that saves files in, and be fully
compliant with AutoCAD 2000.dwg format? The files must also be in
Paper Space format.
TIA
Regards...

Many thanks to you all. IntelliCAD is just what I was looking for.

Regards...

Susan Bugher

Olaf said:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:07:30 -0400, Susan Bugher
Thanks!

I had to try a few time to successfully download this. Using Free
Download Manager the d/l always failed around 80% and retry did not
work.
Using Firefox and "save as" provided me with a file one byte short
(working file is 13.604.864bytes) and when trying to install with the
message :
"this is not a valid win32 application" (on win2k).

Today the d/l was successful and IntelliCad makes a good impression

Hello Olaf,

Thanks for the feedback - especially the correct file size. I haven't suceeded in downloading the
file yet - it's nice to know what I'm aiming for. :)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware